Please read these terms carefully before using this website. Using this site indicates that you accept these terms. Valley Metal Recycling Inc. may change these terms at any time and your use is subject to the changes. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
Valley Metal Recycling Inc does not tolerate stolen material
1) Warning: Attempting to sell or possessing stolen material is a crime. Valley Metal Recycling Inc. fully cooperates with all law enforcement agencies. Any person selling or attempting to sell stolen material will be identified and held fully accountable by law.
Pricing and Availability
2) Valley Metal Recycling Inc scrap metal prices are updated daily, but they are subject to change at anytime without notice.
3) The trademarks, logos, and service marks identified by logos and text, or that appear in type form different from that of the surrounding text, are listed on Exhibit A. These trademarks, logos and service marks are owned or licensed by Valley Metal Recycling Inc. Valley Metal Recycling Inc claims neither ownership in, nor any affiliation with, any third-party trademarks appearing on this website. Such third-party trademarks are used only to identify their respective owners, and no sponsorship or endorsement on the part of Valley Metal Recycling Inc should be inferred from the use of these marks.
Limitations on Use of Intellectual Property
4) Valley Metal Recycling Inc will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
5) This website (http://www.valleymetalrecyclinginc.com) has been developed by Valley Metal Recycling Inc to provide you with information about Valley Metal Recycling Inc products and services. This website may from time to time provide new information or data or post, but otherwise it is an archive of materials for your use. Like any printed material, the information and data on this website may become out of date over time.
How We Protect Your Information
6) Valley Metal Recycling Inc. is committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. To do this, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
Disclaimer to Security
8) Cookies, is text placed on the customer’s computer hard drive to help analyze web traffic or customer visits to a particular site, may be used in portions of the website. In addition, cookies allow a web application to respond to the customer as an individual by remembering information about preferences likes and dislikes.
Accepting a cookie in no way gives access to your computer or any personal information about you, other than the data you chose to share. This practice is strictly enforced. You may set your web browser to notify you of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies. The files are stored as part of your internet browser.